- Responding to questions or problems
- Fixing bugs
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and third party plug-ins
Please follow this troubleshooting guide if you experience any issues.
- Make sure your WordPress installation, theme, framework and plugins are on the latest versions
- If possible, disable all plugins and check if the issue still exists
- If possible, switch to the default WordPress theme and check if the issue still exists. If the problem disappears, then your theme is responsible and you need to contact the theme’s developer.
- Empty your cache
Submitting a Support Ticket
Before submitting a support ticket, please read LinkPatrol’s documentation.
You can submit a support ticket by filling contact form found in LinkPatrol Support page. In order to access support page, you must be logged in.
Support Ticket Information
- Be specific. The more you describe the problem in detail, the faster we can help you. If there are any error messages, please let us know what they are.
- Make sure your website is viewable or else provide login info so that we can take a look.